Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Focus on The Family Marriage Seminar in Moose Jaw - Saturday, Feb. 27

We held a CCN marriage conference like this at our church a few months ago. The people who attended were blown away by the humour, helpful advice and great price of the day. Here are some of the comments we received.

"My husband and I so badly needed this. Things had just gotten stale and we needed to laugh together."

"I want my money back; my stomach hurts to much from laughing so hard! Thanks for putting this on; it was awesome!"

"I came dragging my feet and hoping to find a way to skip out. I figured it would be all about how husbands need to change. Am I ever glad I came. I was very impressed with the whole thing. In fact, I think the ladies got challenged more than the guys! It helped my wife and I a lot. Thanks!"

Being able to go to a conference of this calibre for $60/couple is amazing. My wife and I have spent hundreds of dollars going to similar conferences. It is well worth the investment in your marriage!



Childcare is avilable for $12/child (they have to bring their own bag lunch)
8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. at Victory Church