Monday, January 31, 2011

Leadert to Leader

For years I have had a love for leadership development in my own life and a passion for developing leadership in others. I have longed for a setting where I could regularly gather people together and learn leadership with them. Three months ago, we officially began a group for this purpose. I wasn't sure if anyone would show up, or if they did show up, if they would like it. Sometimes I wonder if others enjoy the growth journey and challenges as much as I do. Thanks to over a dozen enthusiastic and engaged leadership development maniacs we are off and running and having a great time. Join us tomorrow at Victory Church at 7pm to watch a DVD of a world class leader teaching on leadership (Such as Ken Blanchard, Jim Collins, John Maxwell etc.) and then engage in some small group interaction. Cost is $20 per session and includes a book.Happens on the first Tuesday of every month.
http://www.victorymj.com/event/event2.php