Sunday, August 30, 2009

Have a Great Dak

Learning to enjoy the life God has given us is one of the ways we can honour Him and live the way He intenended. Since it’s Sunday and I don’t want this blog to be overly religious. Here’s a joke I really enjoyed this week. It’s a note left from a secretary. Have a great Sundak everyone!


I hope that I haven’t misunderstood your instructions because, to be honest, none of this Y to K problem made much sense to me. At any rate, I have finished the conversion of all of the months on all of the company calendars for next year. The calendars have returned from the printer and are ready to be distributed with the following new months:

Januark

Februark

Mak

Julk

I also changed all the days of each week to:

Sundak

Mondak

Tuesdak

Wednesdak

Thursdak

Fridak

Saturdak

We are now Y to K compliant. Have a nice dak!!!