Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What Makes You Rant?

Some time ago a friend send me a blog post that really got me thinking...in fact, it got me thinking so much I wrote a several-paragraph response to my friend, complete with exclamation marks and plenty of passion. He responded with a laugh and said, "I finally got you to rant!" What he was saying is that he found a "hot spot", an area that I am passionate about.

A month or so later I made a one sentence comment that I knew he would appreciate considering his views on things. He sent me back a several-paragraph response with the most passionate and conclusive thoughts I had ever seen him present. I responded with a laugh and said, "I finally got you to rant!"

You don't want to know what he said back. :-)

So, the question I have for you is... what makes you passionate, fired up, tick? What makes you rant?