Sunday, February 14, 2010

Books of January

The Power of Words and the Wonder of God - John Piper, Justin Taylor

These guys are brilliant and challenging. Loved this book.

Let Prayer Change Your Life – Becky Tirabassi


Pure Pleasure – Gary Thomas
My favourite author. For some reason, reading this guy's writing is food to my soul. I couldn't wait for this book to come out. I read it slowly to savoured it as long as possible. I have read all his books. Love it.

Serving as a Church Greeter – Leslie Parrot


Missionary Stories from Indonesia – Gwenda Steward


The Most Loving Place in Town - Ken Blanchard
Wish everyone I know who attends church could read this book. Very touching.

From Egypt to Canaan – John Ritchie


The Greatest Thing in the World – Henry Drummond
A classic for good reason. Well worth the read. Very powerful.