Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thanks!

Everywhere I go, my life is better because of the way people around choose to behave.

Thanks to 20+ adults for serving at youth the other night and making the night great for a bunch of teens and giving them the opportunity to be loved and impacted by God.

Thanks to the person at Safeway who served me more cheerfully than they needed to or felt like but did it anyway.

Thanks to the drivers who chose to drive safely while my kids were on their way to and from school yesterday.

Thanks to my wife and kids who make our house a home by doing hundreds of little things.

Thanks to the guy who walked down the street with a smile and cheered up someone else which started a chain that will effect me at some point today or this week.

Thanks to the millions of people who have made my world a better place.