Saturday, October 29, 2011

10 Cool Resources and Leaders to Check Out

One of my mentors always says that one of the best ways he can add value to others is by resourcing them. That is, by helping them find and use great resources that fit what they need at that time.

So, I thought I would share with you some of my current favourite leaders and places to go to learn.

1. Craig Groeschel - www.lifechurch.tv - wow, this guy is rocking the world big time. I love his stuff.
2. Steven Furtick - www.elevationchurch.org - one of my new favourites. How fun and exciting and challenging this guys stuff is!
3. A few more... www.AndyStanley.com - one of the smartest pastors and best communicators I've ever seen; www.FrancisChan.org - very honest, passionate, unique; Wayne Cordiero - www.enewhope.org and www.mentoringleaders.com; http://erwinmcmanus.com/; Bill Hybels - www.willowcreek.org - one of the most on fire, passionate, radical, committed preachers I have ever heard in my life.